All Connection Credit Union branches will be closed on Friday, July 3rd for the Independence Day Holiday.
July 1, 2015
December 2, 2014
Fraud Prevention Checklist:
- Fraud is on the rise and it is always wise to be aware o the heightened risk of attacks and scams, such as phishing attacks, scams where the victim is asked to pay the scammer money, and recruitment scams where the victim is asked to pay a bit of money up front to earn more money later on. Remember, if you did not initiate the conversation or transaction – do not give out your account information or PIN number!
- We recommend that you more closely and more frequently monitor ACH items, outgoing wires, and online transaction activity on all of your cards and accounts to look out for any unauthorized activity. Let us know right away if you spot anything that is suspect.
- We have systems in place to help flag or block any unusual out-of-state card purchases. Please alert us if you will be traveling over the holidays, so that they are not affected by these preventative measures. These systems will also generate verification calls to ensure transactions on your account were performed by you. Please respond promptly to these as legitimate transactions may not be processed without this verification.
- In the event of a compromise, we will determine if we will block and reissue or monitor compromised card numbers. In cases where the full unaltered magnetic stripe has been compromised, we would most likely block and reissue the card data. If this happens we will contact cardholders to let them know when they are part of the compromised breach and will place a message on our website or phone system with any updates about the breach.
September 10, 2014
Connection Credit Union is aware of the data breach at Home Depot and we are doing everything we can to safeguard our member’s accounts. We will be in contact with our members that have been affected once we receive information on any potentially fraudulent transactions. With our data processing conversion in 2013, we added more robust fraud monitoring tools to our member accounts. It is also prudent to closely monitor the transactions on your account and if you have concerns with your CCU debit or credit card, please contact us at 360-307-6400 and we would be happy to help you in any way.
January 9, 2014
As a Connection Credit Union member, you now have access to first-class advice and management for your retirement investment accounts through FutureAdvisor’s online-based investment advisory solution. In just a few minutes, FutureAdvisor can help you to enhance your portfolio’s diversification and increase your savings on investment fees and taxes across all of your accounts – in one clear dashboard.
Get the most out of your investments – visit FutureAdvisor now for your free analysis to see how you can improve your portfolio and save on investment fees and taxes.
Free Target Investment Portfolio
Find out what your ideal portfolio would be, including a personalized asset allocation.
Free Account Analysis
Easily and securely have your investment accounts analyzed by our sophisticated algorithm, including your 401k, IRA, and brokerage accounts.
See the exact trades our Premium Management service would make first, and how they’ll enhance your investment portfolio, including:
- Improved asset diversification
- Increased fee savings
- Added tax efficiency
Direct Management for a Low Flat-Fee
Premium Investment Management means your existing portfolio becomes your ideal recommended investment portfolio without you having to lift a finger. FutureAdvisor notifies you of the trades to be made, and then makes them on your behalf. Then, 24/7 monitoring and rebalancing keeps your portfolio optimized. All of this for as little at $9 per month.
September 18, 2013
MoneyDesktop Now Available
MoneyDesktop is seamlessly integrated into online banking with a “widget” like implementation and functionality. Now you can have an engaging money management experience securely within online banking.
MoneyDesktop includes features like Bubble Budgets, Expense Tracking, Debt Management, and more. Not only will you be able to see all your financial accounts, balances, and transactions in one place – you will be able to visualize and interact with that data in new and meaningful ways – all conveniently and securely within online banking.
Login to Online Banking to start using MoneyDesktop today!
Visualize and interact with your budgets in a more meaningful way – using bubbles!
Since not all budgets are created equal, using circles or “bubbles” to represent budgets allows you to quickly identify budgets that need the most attention.
At a glance, you will be able to determine a budget’s:
- State/Status (color)
– over, under, or near budget
- Relative Value (size)
- Spending Progress (meter)
- Relationship to other budgets
Don’t just track spending, know your spending! Get powerful insights on where, when, and how you spend.
MoneyDesktop automatically categorizes and tracks spending from all your accounts, so you can see where your money is really going. Unlike other spending pies, MoneyDesktop reinforces the parent – child relationship of categories, giving you in-depth insights into your spending habits.
MoneyDesktop allows you to create a customized financial plan that fits your lifestyle. It also helps you stay on track with a financial GPS that keeps you on the path to financial freedom and well-being.
The new version includes an updated data visualization that reflects debt details more accurately – allowing a user to quickly see which debts are being paid down and for how long.
At some point in our lives, most of us have borrowed beyond our means. If you’re in over your head, MoneyDesktop is designed to give you step-by-step instructions on how to get out of debt, and stay out for good.
The updated Net Worth app displays data that can be immediately actionable and motivating.
For those users that have a lot of debt and slow changes each month, net worth can be a daunting report. The new Net Worth app shows you a contextually accurate data visualization of your assets vs. liabilities.
Quickly determine if you are moving in the right direction – and to what degree. Even the smallest changes are easy to see and place in context.
Login to Online Banking to start using MoneyDesktop today!
May 7, 2013
We don’t charge an out of network ATM fee and many are surcharge free to you as well. Through a local co-operative agreement we have over 50 local credit union ATMs that are free for our members. Click here to find one.
April 12, 2013
Connection Credit Union is committed to helping you achieve your financial goals. That is why we are pleased to offer free financial counseling and financial education services through American Financial Solutions. American Financial Services is a local non-profit based in Bremerton. You now have access to professional certified credit counselors, online financial education, tools and other resources to help you reach your goals.
To use the service simply call 1-888-864-8706 or visit www.myfinancialgoals.org/connectioncu for more information. This is a free service for our members.
January 28, 2013