Share & Share Draft Accounts
This Rate Schedule states rates applicable to specified accounts and fees common to all accounts. This schedule is incorporated as a part of your account agreement with Connection Credit Union. Our share accounts are designated variable rate accounts on the Rate Schedule. The rate and yield may change at any time at the credit union’s discretion. Please call (360) 307-6400 to obtain current rate information.
|Membership Share (par value, members 18 years of age and older)||$25.00|
|Youth Membership Share (par value, members under 18 years of age)||$5.00|
|Account Name||Rate Type||Minimum Opening Balance||Minimum To Earn Dividend||Dividend Rate||ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD||Dividend Declaration Date|
|Regular Share Savings||Variable||$25||$25||0.05%||0.05%||02/01/14|
|Youth Share Savings (<age 18)||Variable||$5||$5||0.05%||0.05%||02/01/14|
|S55 (Life Ins. Savings)||Variable||N/A||$25||0.00%||0.00%||02/01/14|
|Money Market (minimum withdrawal $500)||Variable||$2,500||$2,500||0.10%||0.10%||03/01/14|
|Youth Money Market||Variable||$1||$0 – $750
|IRA Share Savings||Variable||$50||$50||1.05%||1.06%||08/25/13|
Members’ accounts are insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000.
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts:
- Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change monthly as determined by the credit union’s Board of Directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the rates and yields as of the last dividend declaration date, which is set forth in the Rate Schedule.
- Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
- Dividend Compounding and Crediting. Dividends on all accounts are compounded monthly and credited monthly. The dividend period begins on the first day of the calendar month and ends on the last day of the calendar month.
- Accrual of dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on non-cash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. For all accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
- Balance Information. The minimum balance requirements for each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. For all accounts a Daily Balance method is used to calculate dividends. Dividends are calculated by applying a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Account Limitations. For Share Savings, Star Savings, Money Market Savings and Business/ Organizational Savings accounts, no more than six (6) pre-authorized, automatic, or telephone transfers may be made from these accounts to another account of yours or to a third party in any month, and no more than three (3) of these six (6) transfers may be made by check, draft, or debit card to a third party. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or closed. For Money Market accounts, the minimum withdrawal amount is $500 per withdrawal. For IRA Share Savings and Share Draft (Checking) accounts, no account limitations apply.